Your membership helps us continue telling the story of our Lord's gracious dealings with His people in the Lutheran Church. Annual support is crucial in allowing CHI to fulfill its mission and ministry.
Memberships can be obtained four ways:
- You can purchase a new membership or renew your current membership ONLINE via the CHI Givecloud page.
- If you prefer calling with your credit card information, the CHI receptionist can be reached at (314) 505-7900.
- If you prefer sending a check, Download the Membership Brochure and send your check with the membership brochure to Concordia Historical Institute, 804 Seminary Place, Saint Louis, MO 63105
- You can come to CHI in person to present your payment.
CHI accepts American Express ™, Visa ™, MasterCard ™ and Discover ™ payments in person or over the phone (314/505-7900).
- One year subscription to the CHI Quarterly journal
- Historical Footnotes biannual newsletter
- Discounts on research service charges
- Voting privileges (Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod members)
Levels of Support
Annual Memberships for Individuals:
Active, $50/year (advance payments: 2-year, $85; 3-year, $135)
Director's Circle, $1000/year
LCMS Student, $35/year (For students of LCMS seminaries or universities)
Research Access $25/year (does not include CHIQ or Historical Footnotes)
Annual Memberships for Groups:
Life Memberships: (available when establishing an endowment fund at CHI)
Regular Life, $5,000
Subscriptions to CHI Quarterly are available to individuals and organizations for $40 per year ($60 per year for subscribers outside of the U.S.A.), with no membership privileges included.