- Collection Number: M-0200
- Collection Size: x.x linear feet
The University Lutheran Chapel of the Oklahoma State University, 1524 West Admiral Road, Stillwater, Oklahoma, was dedicated on October 5th, 1969. The officiant was the campus pastor, Rev. Leslie E. Ulrich. It is assumed that Pastor Ulrich was the only pastor serving this church since all records bear his name. The chapel disbanded 20 years later in the summer of 1989.
SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE
The material received consists of 9 loose ledger pages which is assumed to have comprised the Church Record Book, dating from 1969 to 1989, whereof the first entry posted was 8/17/1969 (two months before the chapel was officially dedicated) and the last one 2/26/1989.
1 page Record of Transfer
1 page Records of Baptism of Adults 12 entries
1 page Records of Baptism of Infants 26 entries
1 page Records of Confirmation 50 entries
3 pages Records of Marriage 77 entries
1 page Losses 4 entries
1 page Records of Death 2 entries
f.1 Church Record Book, Dedication Bulletin
These ledgers were transferred to CHI by Pastor Albert Quoss, Oklahoma District archivist in November 1989.