2023 Concordia Historical Institute Spring Appeal and Gala
Join CHI for an afternoon of fun activities, learning about LCMS mission history, and supporting your Lutheran archives at the Spring Gala, part of the 2023 Concordia Historical Institute Spring Appeal: For All the Saints Across the Ocean!
Spring Appeal: For All the Saints Across the Ocean
Support CHI during the Spring Appeal
Concordia Historical Institute relies on the generosity of our friends and supporters. Your gifts are what enable us to continue moving Lutheran history forward.
There are multiple ways of supporting CHI:
- Pray. The most important thing that you can do for Concordia Historical Institute is to pray for us! Our merciful Lord hears and answers every prayer, so please remember Concordia Historical Institute, its staff, and its mission in your prayers.
- Join. Become a member of Concordia Historical Institute today to partner with the Institute’s mission of moving Lutheran history forward together. Members receive a subscription to our Quarterly as well as discounts on research fees. With multiple levels of support, there is a membership available that works for every budget. For example, the Concordia Historical Institute Director’s Circle is a group of CHI supporters who pledge to a monthly donation of $100 or annual donation of $1000. These individuals receive special opportunities to view exhibits early and attend special events throughout the year at the Institute in Clayton, Missouri.
- Give. Give a one-time or recurring gift to Concordia Historical Institute to enable us to continue sharing the story of God’s redeeming love in Christ for the world. For as little as $10 a month, you can make a real difference in the work of Concordia Historical Institute!
- Plan. If you are engaged in estate planning, please prayerfully consider designating a legacy gift to Concordia Historical Institute and contact Mason Seggebruch, our development officer, today.
The CHI Spring Gala will be on Saturday, April 15th from 2:00–4:00pm.
This is a ticketed event. Tickets are $25 per person or $50 for couples and families. Seminarian discounts are available; please contact the reception desk for more information.
Your ticket and any subsequent donations at this event will give you entries into a prize drawing! Additionally, there will be a silent auction as well as an exclusive preview of the exhibit, door prizes, activities, a behind-the-scenes CHI tour, and more!
Want to support CHI? Learn more about volunteering or donating for this event below!
RSVP to the Concordia Historical Institute Gala today!
To RSVP, please call or email Kristen at email@example.com or 314-505-7900. You can pay over the phone with a credit card, mail a check or cash (804 Seminary Pl Clayton MO 63105), or pay at the door with cash or check. You can also use our Contact Us page, or view the Facebook event page for more information.
Support CHI at the Gala!
The CHI spring gala offers a unique way to support Concordia Historical Institute and its mission of treasuring your Lutheran history. There are a number of ways you can support your Lutheran archives at the gala:
- Donate: The easiest and most straightforward way to support CHI is to simply donate! You can donate by cash, check, or card, in-person on the day of the event or online 24/7, 365 days a year!
- Volunteer: We need volunteers for this event! Are you interested in helping shop for snacks, set up decorations, or staff a table? Contact Mason Seggebruch for more information.
- Give: In order to create a fun and lively gala experience, we are also looking for individuals or groups willing to sponsor food, snacks, or activity tables. Would you be interested in donating of your time, talent, or treasure? Contact Development Officer Mason Seggebruch to learn more.
Participate in the Gala—In-Person or Online!
- movie night
- wine and cheese night
- arts and crafts
- LCMS seminary apparel
- book club
- gift cards/subscriptions
- tickets to sporting events/music performances/museums
- time/labor donations (basket assembling/decorating)
Can’t come to the gala in-person? There are plenty of ways to participate online, too! Online participants are encouraged to donate directly to CHI or to our gift baskets, and there will be an additional online-only auction!
Contact Development Officer Mason Seggebruch to donate or sign up to volunteer today. More information to come for additional online opportunities.
RSVP to FOR ALL THE SAINTS ACROSS THE OCEAN today!